English-Speaking Lawyers France
- CarolineCaroline began her career in well known French & English law firms, such as HMN & Partners, Elborne Mitchell, 5 Essex Court Chambers and Atkin Chambers, where she practised in insurance, construction and litigation fields, specifically insurance and reinsurance law relating to industrial risks, civil liability (contracts, tort, professional matters or defective products) and transport law. She took the oath in 2009 and works in both French and English in civil and commercial matters relating to construction issues, general insurance, industrial risk issues, product liability cases, property and equine law.
- AviAvi is a Lawyer to the Paris Bar (2003), With particular focus on the fields of Employment Law, Criminal Law, Personal Injury and Business Law. Together with 8 colleagues and 3 Jurists this firm have considerable experience in the aforementioned areas of law, dealing with over 2 000 clients to date. Avi is a former elected Representative of the Paris Bar Council (2010 to 2015) and former elected Representative of the National Council of French Bars Councils.
- JuliaJulia has practised at the Paris Bar for 6 years, specialising in Employment law having graduated with a Masters in Employment law from the Sorbonne Law School with Honors. She works as an adviser and litigator (Employment Tribunal, District and High Court, Social security Court) on all issues connected with Employment law. Julia is fluent in English and Arabic
- SaraSara advises clients on setting-up, implementation and administration of distribution networks. She also has thorough expertise in the French regulation of restrictive practices and consumer law. She further specialises in the analysis of merger, buy-out and joint venture agreements. She advises and represents clients in litigation before the French courts in commercial and consumer law matters. She has also undertaken audits, helped clients to put in place compliance programs and works on compliance and risk issues. She is member of the French Association of Competition Law and regularly publishes articles on competition law, distribution law and consumer law. Sara is a lawyer admitted to the Paris Bar and has a PhD in law.
Reviews of Advocate Abroad lawyers in Europe placed by clients directly on the Wufoo client survey platform:
- Albert Roldan, FranceTuesday, September 04, 2018Alfonso was extremely helpful, particularly since we requested a quick turnaround for the 18 documents needing to be translated from English and French to Spanish.
He was fluent in our phone conver...sations and email correspondence, he never misunderstood what our requirements were. He was was clear in explaining how this process works and what the price included.
I would highly recommend him to anyone needing these services.
- Kartik, ParisFriday, June 22, 2018Very satisfied with the service provided by Marianne. She speaks English fluently and she was very quick, comprehensive and clear in answering all the questions.
- RA, ParisFriday, May 18, 2018The service I needed wasn't complex, just verification of documents, but the service was rapid, friendly and exactly what I needed.My lawyer Julia was bilingual.
- Smith, FranceFriday, May 18, 2018Caroline is bilingual and was very helpful throughout. There is nothing I would suggest to improve. I was very happy with the service and would definitely recommend to friends.
- John Stecher, EnglandTuesday, May 15, 2018Very satisfied with the service received. OUr lawyer was very easy and straightforward to deal with. Would definitely recommend to friends.
Each of the lawyers on the map of France below are registered and regulated by the Law Society of France.
To find out more information about any of the lawyers just click on any red marker or, if there are multiple lawyers in a particular location, click on the marker with a number displayed to zoom in and see the individual office locations. Clicking on red markers reveal lawyers’ contact details and a link to that lawyer’s profile page:
Contact: Caroline Contact: Avi Contact: Sara Contact: Julia Contact: Marianne