Long Stay Visa in France in FranceSearching for Long Stay Visa in France in France Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in France
Long Stay Visa in France
This service is available across France
Who Is This Service For?
- This service is designed for individuals who intend to reside in France for a period exceeding 90 days but not more than one year, renewable.
- It is especially aimed at a diverse group of applicants including students, professionals seeking employment or starting a business, family members looking to reunite, and young travellers under holiday work programs.
- Specific age criteria apply based on bilateral agreements between France and certain countries, facilitating a unique cultural exchange and work experience for young adults aged 18 to 30 or 35 years.
- The legal framework for these provisions is detailed under French Immigration Law, particularly the Code de l'entrée et du séjour des étrangers et du droit d'asile (CESEDA)
- You must be able to demonstrate that you have sufficient financial resources for you and your family. The criteria are vague, but an income of €2,500 per month should be sufficient income for your upkeep. This can be from pensions, rental property income or investment income.
- Applicants must have a suitable property for use as their personal residence in France - either rented or purchased. It is also necessary to have suitable and sufficient private health insurance.
- The visa duration is for one year initially. If you plan to stay longer, you can then apply for a carte de séjour which is a residency card renewable yearly.
- Once you have spent 5 years as a resident of France, and you continue to comply with all the requirements, you may apply for a carte de resident which is a permanent residency card which is valid for 10 years, renewable.
Procedure: Our Approach
- Initial Consultation: A personalized session to understand the specific needs and circumstances of the client.
- Document Preparation: Assistance in compiling the necessary documentation as per the CESEDA.
- Online Application Support: Guidance through the online application process to ensure compliance with French immigration law.
- Appointment Scheduling: Coordination of the visa appointment with the French consulate or authorized service provider, in accordance with consular procedures.
- Biometric Data Submission: Instructions on submitting biometric data, a requirement under French law for all applicants above the age of 12.
Benefits - Why Choose Our Service
- Expertise in French Immigration Law: Deep understanding of the legal requirements for securing a long-stay visa.
- Personalized Assistance: Customized support that considers the unique aspects of each application.
- Efficiency: Streamlined process to save time and reduce complexity.
- Proven Success Rate: Strong track record in achieving visa approvals for our clients.
Key Features of this Service
- Legally Informed: Service built around the comprehensive understanding of CESEDA and related immigration policies.
- Up-to-Date Legal Advice: Ensuring clients receive the most current legal guidance on French visa applications.
- Language Support: Offering services in various languages to cater to international clients.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.