Arrest Warrant Check in Guardamar
Patricia and her team of bilingual lawyers provide a wide range of legal services from their offices in the Costa Blanca, including procedural matters and matters requiring representation in Court. Languages spoken include English, Dutch, Italian, German and of course Spanish.
Arrest Warrant Check
Who is this Service for?
You may be concerned that a previous incident – which often occurred several years ago – may have left you vulnerable to arrest, if travelling to that particular country again. Great distress can follow if an arrest takes place at an airport, causing significant inconvenience and embarrassment if travelling for work or family related reasons.
Advocate abroad has assisted many clients in this position, even those who may not remember their file number, nor the court that sentenced them. We investigate the legal proceedings that took place and provide a court bank account number for payment of any outstanding fines or penalties so you can travel to the country freely and without being worried about potential detention by the border police.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial consultation to determine the specifics of the original incident
- Forwarding of a power of attorney for legalisation in your country (if required)
- Checking with local courts and/or police authorities to confirm if arrest warrant issued or if matter is lapsed and travel is safe.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.