Business Set-Up in Coimbra region
Business Set-Up in Coimbra region: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a business services lawyer in Coimbra region
- Teresa read law at the University of Coimbra. She is specialised in civil law, contracts, property and inheritance case, with more than 10 years representing international clients. She holds a postgraduate degree in Banking, Stock Exchange and Insurance Law and also holds the specialization course leading to the degree of Master of Corporate Law. A well-known speaker, Teresa's research focuses on issues of economic and financial law, as well as fundamental rights. She speaks English fluently.Cases completed: 66
Testimonials for Teresa
- Hayley Bull, Aveiro
Excellent advice given by Teresa and a speedy service. Will be using again.Nov 03, 2020
- Krzysztof Wiszniowski, Porto
Very responsive and helpful.Oct 30, 2020
- Fernando Alvarado Jacobs, Aveiro
Teresa responded to my request immediately and understood directly and fully my case. Besides the description I gave about of my case, she "read between the lines", and got both the whole picture and every single detail.
She then very quickly went to the practical phase, and solved everything correctly and very fast. During the whole process Teresa was very friendly, easy to deal with, professional and at the same time personal. I will definitely continue to consult her.Oct 23, 2020
- Ian Timms, Moraira, Spain
I was very pleased with the service provided by Teresa,the issue was resolved within the set financial budget, I would not hesitate in recommending Teresa, thanks againOct 23, 2020
- Reine Ramon, Canidelo
Teresa was totally professional...I am a jurist myself...but more, she went above and beyond due diligence.the kind of lawyer who inspires trust and a confidence in the process because she takes the time for attention to every detail, with immense patience, kindness and aforethought.Oct 22, 2020
- Kevin Cheeseman, Viseu
Teresa was extremely helpful. We couldn't have navigated the minefield of Portuguese bureaucracy so smoothly without her help. We're very happy to have her as our new Lawyer.Oct 22, 2020
- Christian Figueroa, Aveiro
Excellent service and professional attention, the level of advice shows that the lawyer truly cares about his client.Oct 14, 2020
- Ralph Higgs, São Pedro de Tomar
Teresa was incredibly quick, and never lost an opportunity to speed something up. We'd never have thought it possible to purchase a house in so short a time, let alone in a strange country!Sep 29, 2020
- Adrien Zalberg, Aveiro
Super happy with my new lawyer
Teresa is very helpfulAug 28, 2020
- Antonio Romani, Aveiro
From the first contact, she has been very professional, informative and provided an excellent service at a reasonable cost—fast and accurate work.
I would have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone requiring legal services.Aug 07, 2020
- Rachel Stevenson, Peniche
Teresa is very responsive and anticipates any questions we might have. She is also very good at explaining issues thoroughly and highlighting areas that will need closer inspection or caution.
I would definitely recommend her services.Jul 27, 2020
- Alex Anderson, Coimbra
Teresa is an actual profesional. She detected problems and possible dangers, saving me a lot of money and stress. I have a lawyer now that i know represents my interests. This means i have peace of mind and someone to go to for help.
I really could not do this without Teresa. first place, first class lawyer. I will remain a client and in the future when I start a company I will rest easily knowing Teresa is protecting and advising me. Thank you again.Jul 22, 2020
- Claire Maciel, Portimão
Teresa was very professional & friendly, I felt at ease with her immediately, I wish to thank her for all her help during a difficult time in my life.Jun 20, 2020
- Mrs Ruth Rettie, Australia
We found Teresa to be very helpful , supplied useful information regarding getting our Fiscal number, and about getting help with purchasing a property in Portugal.Oct 01, 2018
Who is this Service for?
If you have already decided on the type of business you want to run, and where you wish to locate it, then the main decision you will need to make is whether you should set it up as a limited company or as a sole trader.
This can be extremely important as you can save a considerable amount of money depending on which option you choose. Both have benefits and drawbacks.
Self-employed is of course cheaper to set-up and less costly to manage since the reporting requirements are lesser than in the case of limited companies.
On the other hand, limited companies do limit your liability in the case of a claim against your business, which depending on the type of business could be the only reason you need to opt for this type of structure. Otherwise, a limited company is rather more flexible when there are a number of partners or when the company has other, more complex attributes.
What does this service consist of?
- Ensure legal interests are protected, especially when creating a company with several partners.
- Drawing-up a notarial contract according to your guidelines, properly prepared and tailored to your objectives.
- Ensuring that your Articles of Association contain all necessary elements.
- Make sure that the application is made in accordance with the requirements of the Commercial Companies Code. With the power of attorney you will have granted to us, on your behalf we will register your company at all Government institutions and offices required by law.
- Applying for company tax and identification numbers.
- Obtaining all necessary documents, permits and approvals.
- Dealing with bank formalities connected with setting up of the company bank account.
- Once completed the registration process, we will draw up all other corporate documents required by the Commercial Companies Code.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.