Extradition in Orihuela Costa
Extradition in Orihuela Costa: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a lawyer in Orihuela Costa
- Inma, lawyer in Orihuela CostaInma is a highly experienced lawyer having spent more than 25 years assisting clients in Murcia and Orihuela Costa. She deals principally in matters of civil law (property, family, probate) as well as commercial law, assisting clients set-up businesses in the region. Inma also takes an active role in the Legal Guidance Service of the Bar Association of Murcia.
Who is this Service for?
Anyone may be detained pursuant to a warrant for their arrest issued by another country – most commonly in Europe under the auspices of the European Arrest Warrant. A successful defence can arise where the specific offence does not existing in the country where the individual is detained. Success can therefore require close collaboration between lawyers in both states.
What does this service consist of?
- Discussion with an experienced English-speaking lawyer to determine the nature of the charges
- Development of your defence, including conferring with colleagues in the country seeking extradition, to determine if the offence charged is valid
- Assessment of compliance of all regulations to determine if the authorities have complied
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.