Licensing in Lisbon
Carlos is one of the founders and currently the senior managing partner of a Portuguese independent law firm. He has almost 30 years of experience, having graduated the Lisbon Law school and was later admitted as a member of the Portuguese Bar Association (Ordem dos Advogados) in 1992.Cases completed: 13
Testimonials for Carlos
Carlos was extremely helpful at all times. When everyone else (other lawyers) told me I had to wait in order to have my fiscal number in Portugal, Carlos go it for me in two days.
He always went one step further and not only did the job, but also gave me very helpful tips and suggestions and reviewed my rental contract.
Working with Carlos I felt safe, secure, and in the best hands.
I'll definitely recommend him to my friends.
Jun 19, 2020
Jose Breton, Lisbon
Carlos has been very professional and helpful. Additionally, he also speaks Spanish which is our mother tongue.
So far everything has been very professional and neat.
Jun 09, 2020
Rodrigo Reynoso, Lisbon
Carlos was extremely professional and diligent. Understood my case and necessities at first and provided perfect support.
I'm impressed about his responsiveness because he delivered everything fast and in perfect form. It was a pleasure working with him.
May 25, 2020
Anil Miglani, Lisbon
Carlos is bilingual and was extremely helpful - he couldn't have done more!
Apr 30, 2020
Matthew Pires, Lisbon
Carlos was excellent and very thorough. He explained the process in a very detailed way which I appreciated. I will use his service and expertise again in the future.
Jan 24, 2020
Maryna Shapovalova , Lisbon
I like all details of cooperation: honesty, smart solutions, fast and very smart solutions, fair prices and professional staff. Everything was perfect.
Oct 25, 2019
Who is this Service for?
Often the best or only way to derive benefit from an intellectual property right, such as a copyright or patent, is to licence its use by another party. To ensure that your rights are protected effectively, such licenses need to be drafted carefully by experienced Intellectual Property lawyers.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with a specialist English-speaking Intellectual Property lawyer to determine requirements of the licensor or licensee and to provide advice on industry best practices
- Review or drafting of the license according to the situation
- Communication and negotiation with the other party to the licence agreement or their legal representatives
- Finalisation of the licence agreement
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.