Non-Resident Tax Payment in Hungary
Non-Resident Tax Payment in Hungary: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a probate lawyer in Hungary
- Peter, probate lawyer in BudapestPeter graduated from the university of Pécs, Hungary including one semester in Berlin HTW Business law faculty spent as an ERASMUS student. After his studies he worked one year at the audit department at Deloitte. Later he specialised in civil-, company- business- and procurement law. Peter has 10+ years experience as a lawyer, speaks and works in Hungarian, English and German.
Non-Resident Tax Payment
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.