Property Sale in Crete
Property Sale in Crete: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a property lawyer in Crete
- Sofia, property lawyer in CreteSofia is a graduate of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece, qualifying in 2012. She has practiced Law since 2014 and is a member of Chania Law Bar. In addition to being a Lawyer, she is also an accredited Mediator (alternative dispute resolution method) and the Director of Studies at the Alternative Dispute Resolution Centre of Crete. Fluent in English, she specializes in Criminal Law, Corporate Law , Family Law and Real Estate as counselor and in litigation matters, as well as Mediation and Deal Facilitation on corporate, banking and family disputes.
Who is this service for?
Selling property abroad may initially appear to be a safe process, however it is important to ensure that you obtain the full proceeds you are due and that you are not ignoring any continuing liabilities that could cause problems in the future
What does this service consist of?
- Drafting of a pre-purchase contract to Protect the Sale
- Review of the title deeds to ensure that all documentation is in order
- Communication with the legal representatives of the buyer
- Attendance at the office of the notary for the signing
- Liaison with the Notary to ensure all necessary information is conveyed
- Ensure payment of purchase monies to your nominated account
- Manage the payment and reclaim of any taxes upon a successful sale
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.