Self-Employed Set-Up Service in SpainSearching for Self-Employed Set-Up Service in Spain Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Accountants in Spain
Self-Employed Set-Up Service
This service is available across Spain
Who Is This Service For?
This is the most inexpensive way to set up a business.
You will be self-employed and work within a simple structure implying little bureaucracy in which, basically, you are paid with the profits of your business.
You will not be considered as an employee, and will have less social benefits than you would as a regular employee. You will be liable for any and all losses incurred by the business.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
Our English-speaking consultants will answer your questions about how Spanish law affects your business and then make sure you comply with Spanish legal requirements relating to legally constituting a business. This will normally require at least some of the following services:
- Registration with the AEAT (Spanish Tax Authority) and the Social Security System
- Help you to choose the right business name.
- Business address (whether it will be only for correspondence or you will really make your business there).
- Recommendation on the most appropriate fiscal arrangement to ensure taxation levels are optimised
- Resolution of tax enquiries related to your professional activity
- Completion and presentation of all required tax returns
- Maintenance of all legally required records (income, expenses, invoicing,assets)
- Updates on any legislative changes affecting your professional activity
This service costs from €60 per calendar month.
The Self-Employed Set-Up and Tax Service is ideal for an individual sole trader who is planning to work alone. But, should you later add employees to your expanding business then you will want to add the Fully Managed HR & Payroll Service. This service includes the following components:
- Initial Set-up according to client's requirements
- Production of Employee Pay slips (printed at client site)
- Management & Payment of Employer & Employee Social Security Contributions
- Registration and Removal of Employees from Social Security system
This service costs €25 per month for the first employee and €20 per additional employee.
All prices are ex-IVA (@ 21%).
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.