General Insurance Claims in SpainSearching for General Insurance Claims in Spain Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Spain
How clients rate our General Insurance Claims Service...
19 Nov 2021
General Insurance Claims
Available in the following locations: Alcossebre, Alicante, Barcelona, Benidorm, Cadiz, Cazorla, Estepona, Fuengirola, Gandia, Girona, Granada, Jaen, L`Eliana, La Manga del Mar Menor, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Los Alcazares, Madrid, Malaga, Mallorca, Mazarron, Mojácar, Murcia, Orihuela Costa, Oviedo, Puzol, Roquetas de Mar, Seville, Torrevieja, Valencia, Vigo
* If your local town is not listed, a lawyer from our nearest office will be happy to assist you.
Who Is This Service For?
As soon as anyone makes a substantial claim against an insurance company, they realise that insurance companies do tend to make life difficult for claimants and sometimes reject a claim for the most spurious of reasons. Rather than just accept that, you can pursue the matter with a specialist lawyer who can take on the claim, initially by negotiating with the insurance company and later via legal proceedings, as required.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- An initial discussion with a solicitor to understand your particular circumstances and assess the next steps.
- Undertake negotiations with the insurance company
- Initiate legal proceedings if negotiations do not yield sufficient progress
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.