Foreign Assets Declaration (M720) in SpainSearching for Foreign Assets Declaration (M720) in Spain Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Accountants in Spain
Foreign Assets Declaration (M720)
This service is available across Spain
Who Is This Service For?
The Spanish government have made it an obligation for all residents to declare any assets they hold outside Spain, in particular, but not restricted to, properties and bank accounts held in the UK or elsewhere in the world.
You are obliged to declare if within any particular category, you own assets with a combined value of over €50,000: This applies to owners, beneficiaries of trusts, and those held by a company you control.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- Reminder each year in advance of the statutory declaration date
- Advice from an experienced English-speaking accountant on the assets you must declare and the documentation you will need to present
- Submission of the tax on your behalf with confirmation of the satisfactory completion of the tax return
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.