Entrepreneur Visa in SpainSearching for Entrepreneur Visa in Spain Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Spain
"My lawyer was a Godsend. Trustworthy, diligent, knowledgeable, punctual (when answering emails), persistent, and sincere are adjectives I would use. I wholeheartedly recommend getting in touch if you need a legal representative."
"Our lawyer was very responsive and responsible. My emails and what’s app messages were never ignored. Sometimes the replies arrived in minutes. The lawyer was very nice, informative and advised us the best. I highly recommend Advocate Abroad for any legal issues."
"My lawyer was quickly available, gave very helpful and professional advice, and charged very fairly. I still intend to get in touch again should the occasion arise."
"Very professional and friendly service and unseen dedication. Recommendation from the bottom of my heart!"
"What can I say? Our lawyer has been absolutely fantastic! Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and professional and I would highly recommend to anyone."
"My experience with Advocate Abroad has been great! Absolutely fantastic service that I will be recommending to all my friends!"
"My lawyer was fantastic. A very difficult, painful and chaotic process very made smooth and quick. I would highly recommend. Thank you!"
"My lawyer was most helpful and polite and did a first class job. I would highly recommend this firm for any legal issues in Spain. Regards Michael."
"We were provided with excellent professional service at all times. We are delighted with the service provided. Many thanks!"
"My lawyer from Advocate Abroad was completely professional from the first contact all the way through to the end of the service."
"I had tried before and failed with a different lawyer. I’m so glad I reached out to Advocate Abroad, and they recommended the right lawyer. I recommend 100%!"
"My lawyer - through extraordinary efforts - ensured everything was done for me and on several occasions during this process went the extra mile. I also received 1st class aftercare also. Exceptional value for money!"
"Our lawyer was very thorough and explained everything well. Probably the quickest responses I have ever had from a lawyer! Highly recommended."
"My attorney was fantastic - a difficult job was made to be straightforward. I would recommend this service to anyone!"
"Very attentive, fast response, professional and good results!"
"My lawyer organised everything: making the appointments and accompanying me to the appropriate offices.....I was very satisfied, and so I sought advice on other legal and business matters."
"Our lawyer from Advocate Abroad delivered a great service - very professional! I would definitely use the service again and would recommend to anyone looking for a good lawyer."
"Our lawyer was efficient, clear, timely and exceptionally helpful. We would recommend this respectable solicitor who has excellent English. Trustworthiness is so important, thank you!"
"Very experienced and professional. Could not do enough to help us with the matter in hand. Would recommend this lawyer to everyone. Great service thanks!"
"My lawyer was very helpful and went above and beyond to try to help me in my situation as I needed it to happen as fast as possible. Even whilst my lawyer was on holiday, we kept in touch and made things happen. Would definitely recommend!"
10 years ago
Available in the following locations: Arrecife, Barcelona, Benidorm, Cadiz, Castellon de la Plana, Cordoba, El Campello, Estepona, Fuengirola, Gandia, Granada, Jaen, L`Eliana, La Manga del Mar Menor, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Los Alcazares, Los Cristianos, Malaga, Mallorca, Mazarron, Motril, Murcia, Nerja, Orihuela Costa, Oviedo, Puerto del Rosario, Puzol, Seville, Torrevieja, Valencia, Velez-Malaga, Vigo, Yaiza
* If your local town is not listed, a lawyer from our nearest office will be happy to assist you.
Who Is This Service For?
Another option to get a residency visa that could allow you to work in Spain is provided by the Entrepreneur´s visa, under Law 14/2013.
This is a residence permit created for those non-EU citizens who want to open a start-up business in Spanish territory.
Upon compliance with the requirements set-out in the relevant legislation, Spanish immigration law will grant you residency as a result of your business idea.
However, bear in mind that business must be truly innovative and the project is required to be aligned with the interests of Spain. In order to be accepted, your project must fulfil the following conditions:
- It has to create employment for the country, at least in the long-run, and be a positive stimulus for the general Spanish economy and good investment opportunities
- The business must involve a high level of technology and enhance the socio-economic development of Spain.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- An initial discussion with lawyers highly experienced in making successful applications for residency visas based on an innovative business start-up
- A business plan or application for a visa by innovative business start-up is prepared, and all other documents required for a successful application are assembled under the guidance of your lawyer
- Assistance and advice on the documentation required and completing the forms (all in Spanish only) to ensure the application(s) is/are approved
- Assistance upon arrival with obtaining foreign residency cards
- Employment law services to ensure that employee contracts and conditions are dealt with in a manner consistent with Spanish health and safety and employment law
- Ongoing tax, accounting and payroll services to help with the compliance aspects of your business are also available upon request
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.