Family Reunification Visa in FranceSearching for Family Reunification Visa in France Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in France
"My lawyer was a Godsend. Trustworthy, diligent, knowledgeable, punctual (when answering emails), persistent, and sincere are adjectives I would use. I wholeheartedly recommend getting in touch if you need a legal representative."
"Our lawyer was very responsive and responsible. My emails and what’s app messages were never ignored. Sometimes the replies arrived in minutes. The lawyer was very nice, informative and advised us the best. I highly recommend Advocate Abroad for any legal issues."
"My lawyer was quickly available, gave very helpful and professional advice, and charged very fairly. I still intend to get in touch again should the occasion arise."
"Very professional and friendly service and unseen dedication. Recommendation from the bottom of my heart!"
"What can I say? Our lawyer has been absolutely fantastic! Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and professional and I would highly recommend to anyone."
"My experience with Advocate Abroad has been great! Absolutely fantastic service that I will be recommending to all my friends!"
"My lawyer was fantastic. A very difficult, painful and chaotic process very made smooth and quick. I would highly recommend. Thank you!"
"My lawyer was most helpful and polite and did a first class job. I would highly recommend this firm for any legal issues in Spain. Regards Michael."
"We were provided with excellent professional service at all times. We are delighted with the service provided. Many thanks!"
"My lawyer from Advocate Abroad was completely professional from the first contact all the way through to the end of the service."
"I had tried before and failed with a different lawyer. I’m so glad I reached out to Advocate Abroad, and they recommended the right lawyer. I recommend 100%!"
"My lawyer - through extraordinary efforts - ensured everything was done for me and on several occasions during this process went the extra mile. I also received 1st class aftercare also. Exceptional value for money!"
"Our lawyer was very thorough and explained everything well. Probably the quickest responses I have ever had from a lawyer! Highly recommended."
"My attorney was fantastic - a difficult job was made to be straightforward. I would recommend this service to anyone!"
"Very attentive, fast response, professional and good results!"
"My lawyer organised everything: making the appointments and accompanying me to the appropriate offices.....I was very satisfied, and so I sought advice on other legal and business matters."
"Our lawyer from Advocate Abroad delivered a great service - very professional! I would definitely use the service again and would recommend to anyone looking for a good lawyer."
"Our lawyer was efficient, clear, timely and exceptionally helpful. We would recommend this respectable solicitor who has excellent English. Trustworthiness is so important, thank you!"
"Very experienced and professional. Could not do enough to help us with the matter in hand. Would recommend this lawyer to everyone. Great service thanks!"
"My lawyer was very helpful and went above and beyond to try to help me in my situation as I needed it to happen as fast as possible. Even whilst my lawyer was on holiday, we kept in touch and made things happen. Would definitely recommend!"
10 years ago
Family Reunification Visa
Available in the following locations: Paris
* If your local town is not listed, a lawyer from our nearest office will be happy to assist you.
Who Is This Service For?
If you have a family member that is French or are from an EU country legally resident in France and registered as living here for a minimum of 18 months, and you wish to reunite with them you may also apply for residency as a family member of a French or EU citizen who have an existing residence permit in France.
The visa is typically sought by spouses though can also apply to dependant children and parents.
Alternative processes apply to certain groups such as those who wish to reunite with holders of 10 year residence card holders, refugees and asylum seekers.
This can be a very interesting option for British citizens – post-Brexit – if either partner has access to an Irish or other EU passport, by virtue of having a parent or grandparent who was born in an EU country.
While the holder of the passport will have an automatic right to reside in France, their partner/children can use this visa application process to reside with them legally in France.The visa also grants the right to work in France.
There are 2 steps here:
- The existing resident makes an application
- The family member(s) make the application to the French Consulate in their current country of residence
- The existing resident must have been legally resident in France for at least 18 months and have had a resident permit for at least 1 year
- There must be an appropriate housing, sufficient for the size of the family
- The existing resident must earn a sufficient income to support the family member(s) making the application (currently approx €1230)
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- An initial discussion with lawyers highly experienced in making successful applications for Family Reunification Visas
- Assistance and advice on the documentation required and completing the forms to ensure the application(s) is/are approved
- Assistance with arranging approved health insurance (as required)
- Assistance upon arrival with obtaining foreign residency cards
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.
Why choose Advocate Abroad?
Uwe is an attorney at the Paris bar. He is fluent in English, Spanish, French, and Danish and has working proficiency in Dutch, German, and the Scandinavian languages. He has twenty years of experience representing international clients.