Spanish Inheritance tax in the Canary Islands
Article Published: 18 Feb, 2019, Updated: 08 Mar, 2021 under Inheritance
Introducing our English-speaking Inheritance in the Canary Islands experts.
Feel free to browse and/or download this presentation about Inheritance Taxes in the Canary Islands, from our Tax expert- English speaking lawyers in the Canary Islands, Spain.
You might be interested as well in this read: Property taxes in the Canary Islands.
You may be interested in the following service...
"Our lawyer was efficient, clear, timely and exceptionally helpful. We would recommend this respectable solicitor who has excellent English. Trustworthiness is so important, thank you!"
Andrew Hales, Fuengirola (Oct 23, 2019)
Available in the following locations: Arrecife, Las Palmas, Los Cristianos, Maspalomas, Puerto del Rosario.
* If your local town is not listed, a lawyer from our nearest office will be happy to assist you.
1Who is this Service for?
For those who need to arrange for an estate abroad to be transferred to beneficiaries under a Will or via intestacy
2What does this service consist of?
- Assistance obtaining a legalised copy of the death certificate.
- Arrange a legal copy of any existing will.
- Verification of the existence of any life insurance policies.
- Power of Attorney to avoid excessive travel costs
- Inheritance Acceptance Deed drawn-up with the public notary.
- Payment of Inheritance Tax at the office.
- New titles in the inherited assets are inscribed in the relevant registry
- Simultaneous sale or disposal of assets if required (please request quotation).
3Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.
Why choose Advocate Abroad?