Spanish Inheritance tax in Mallorca
Article Published: 23 Feb, 2019, Updated: 08 Mar, 2021 under Inheritance
Feel free to browse and/or download this presentation about Spanish inheritance taxes in Mallorca, from our Tax expert- English speaking lawyers in Mallorca, Spain.
You might be interested as well in this read: Property taxes Mallorca.
You may be interested in the following service...
"I would like to thank our lawyer very much for all his expertise. He was brilliant in every aspect. Nothing too much trouble. Very professional and would definitely recommend him to anyone in the future. Regards Gail Maher"
Gail Maher, Fuengirola (Oct 21, 2020)
Available in the following locations: Palma de Mallorca.
* If your local town is not listed, a lawyer from our nearest office will be happy to assist you.
1Who is this Service for?
For those who need to arrange for an estate abroad to be transferred to beneficiaries under a Will or via intestacy
2What does this service consist of?
- Assistance obtaining a legalised copy of the death certificate.
- Arrange a legal copy of any existing will.
- Verification of the existence of any life insurance policies.
- Power of Attorney to avoid excessive travel costs
- Inheritance Acceptance Deed drawn-up with the public notary.
- Payment of Inheritance Tax at the office.
- New titles in the inherited assets are inscribed in the relevant registry
- Simultaneous sale or disposal of assets if required (please request quotation).
3Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.
Why choose Advocate Abroad?