Income tax in italy for foreignersIntroduction

Income tax in italy for foreigners
  • Italy has recently introduced new income taxes for foreigners to encourage highly qualified people or foreign residents to establish their residence in this country by means of offering special tax incentives.
  • In order to benefit from these incentives you need to transfer your residence for tax purposes to Italy. You are considered resident if you spend more than 183 days in a year in Italy.
  • These benefits are applicable to four main scenarios: professors and researchers, expat workers holding a university degree, other expat workers and new residents.

Related Services

2 Lawyers Offering General Tax Services Services in Italy