Arrest Warrant Check in Playa Blanca
Cristina brings not only a great deal of experience dealing with international clients but has also been based abroad for many years, accordingly she speaks English fluently. As a result her communication is of the highest level, meaning that clients understand fully any legal process they are undertaking, thereby ensuring peace of mind at all times. Cristina deals with property related matters as well as probate and family law on behalf of English-speaking clients.
Testimonials for Cristina
Emerson D'Abbot-Doyle, Fuerteventura
Cristina’s level of approachability was second to none & was very empathetic of our family situation & was very adaptable to changes in circumstances as they arose.
Her professionalism throughout was unquestionable & I wouldn’t hesitate in using her again or recommending her to others. Service was perfect in every way.
Apr 29, 2019
Keith Naylor, Fuerteventura
Very satisfied with the service provided. Cristina is bilingual.
Feb 22, 2019
My lawyer Cristina was extremely understanding , friendly and reassuring. With Cristina on my side, it gave me confidence to continue.
May 21, 2018
Arrest Warrant Check
Who is this Service for?
You may be concerned that a previous incident – which often occurred several years ago – may have left you vulnerable to arrest, if travelling to that particular country again. Great distress can follow if an arrest takes place at an airport, causing significant inconvenience and embarrassment if travelling for work or family related reasons.
Advocate abroad has assisted many clients in this position, even those who may not remember their file number, nor the court that sentenced them. We investigate the legal proceedings that took place and provide a court bank account number for payment of any outstanding fines or penalties so you can travel to the country freely and without being worried about potential detention by the border police.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial consultation to determine the specifics of the original incident
- Forwarding of a power of attorney for legalisation in your country (if required)
- Checking with local courts and/or police authorities to confirm if arrest warrant issued or if matter is lapsed and travel is safe.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.