Social Security Procedure in Turkey
Social Security Procedure in Turkey: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a administrative lawyer in Turkey
- Gamze, administrative lawyer in BodrumGamze has practiced law since 2013 and during that time has provided legal consulting and litigation services to clients including foreign and local individuals and businesses. She specialises in inheritance law and real estate and investors on the legal transfer and management of their properties as well as other areas of interest to non-Turkish clients such as visas and litigation matters.
Social Security Procedure
Who is this Service for?
Social Security is a huge area by itself and covers important sectors such as pensions, healthcare and benefits payments. Problems often arise when mistakes are made by the State and arcane and complex processes need to be followed in order to resolve them successfully
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion to determine the specific issue at hand
- Contact and representations to the relevant government departments
- Attendance with and representation before tribunals and government departments to effect a successful resolution of the case
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.