General Counsel in Viana Do Castelo
Graduated at Universidade de Coimbra in 2002. Practising lawyer in Oporto and Viana do Castelo area for the last 15 years. Handling mostly Commercial and Corporate Law, Labour Law, Litigation and Family Law, with extensive experience in representation of clients, negotiating and drafting of contracts and judicial litigation.
Testimonials for Tânia
Mitra Karimpour, Porto
She is perfect person that i met in portugal.
She provided all documents and information about my situation and informed me a lot about everything that i wanted to know.
If i need help and more informations, definitely i will contact with her again.
Mar 19, 2020
Michel De Preter, Switzerland
Very helpful. Excellent value for money!
Aug 09, 2019
Ann Young, Aveiro
Was able to assist me over the phone without needing to go into the offices
Only issue was that could have been clearer about the fees as I ended up having to do a transfer twice for half the fees when it would have been easier to do one for the whole amount.
Jun 27, 2019
Who is this Service for?
Once your business begins to achieve success, you will normally have to deal with a whole host of issues, including but not restricted to: employee matters, relationships and agreements with suppliers, landlords, clients and other interested parties such as government and local authority’s contracts for the development of the business, internal roles and director’s responsibilities and company liabilities etc. At some point, having a go to lawyer who can understand you and provide advice and knowledgeable support can become vital to your future success.
What does this service consist of?
- Outsourced general counsel able to provide you with a full range of support and advice in all relevant legal and commercial fields
- Access to specialist lawyers in less common legal fields or in areas of accounting and tax services.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.