Express Divorce Service in Spain
See client reviews of local English-speaking Lawyers who can assist you with Express Divorce Service in Spain and make sure you find a trusted and experienced local expert.
Vera is a dual qualified Spanish and Italian lawyer with 20 years of experience in property and conveyancing, commercial and tax law, wills and inheritance, international contracts, tourism and timeshare law, civil, administrative and international private law. Languages: English (full professional proficiency), Spanish (bilingual proficiency), Italian (native proficiency), French (professional working proficiency) and German (elementary proficiency).
- Alicante City
- El Campello
- Granada City
- La Manga Del Mar Menor
- Las Palmas
- Los Alcázares
- Los Cristianos
- Madrid City
- Malaga City
- Murcia City
- Orihuela Costa
- Palma De Mallorca
- Playa Blanca
- Puerto Del Rosario
- San Sebastian
- Seville City
- Torre Del Mar
- Valencia City
- Velez Malaga
Express Divorce Service
What services will your lawyer offer?
Your lawyer will be able to offer any of the following services as required:
- Preparation of the Convenio or Divorce Agreement
- Filing of the relevant documentation with the court
- Advice and assistance throughout the process
- Remote assistance where a spouse is unable to attend
- Transfer of title where assets are assigned
What issues will your lawyer address?
- Your lawyer will be able to provide you with advice on the express divorce process itself as well as the legal options that exist and their implications.
- Your lawyer will typically invite you to discuss your preferred outcome and will then work with both spouses to draw-up the agreement necessary to reflect this.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.