Nuisance Claims in Padova
Marco is a dedicated and motivated professional, with several years of successful international legal experience. Specifically he has experience in the Italian, English and French legal systems having spent time working in law firms in each country. Marco is a native Italian speaker and is also fluent in English and French. Marco provides international clients with expert advice and assistance in matters of property and business as well as any legal issues relating to fine art.
Testimonials for Marco
Michael Morgan, Padova
Marco was able to resolve my problem within 10 days, where it took me over 2 months getting nowhere with the facility we bought our Murano set in Venice, Italy.
Nov 01, 2019
Chris Rye, Chelmsford, England
On occasions it took a little longer than we had hoped in obtaining a reply, however we do appreciate and understand that this was probably due to being away from the office, possibly in Court, or with other clients - not a criticism just an observation.
There are no improvements we can suggest, save to say, we would use Marco in the future if required.
Oct 29, 2019
Who is this Service for?
We have all suffered from the effects of nuisance, normally caused by thoughtless individuals living in our local community. The types of nuisance that may be suffered are many and varied. Most common nuisance complaints would be noise – be it from exuberant parties held by neighbours at unsociable hours of the night or constant barking from pets left at home all day long. While there are many examples, typically a nuisance must amount to an unreasonable interference with the peaceable enjoyment of one’s property.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial assessment by a specialist lawyer of the circumstances of the case to determine if an actionable nuisance has occurred and a discussion regarding options for resolution
- Engagement with the offending party to attempt to terminate the nuisance amicably without recourse to judicial proceedings.
- If not possible to reach an amicable resolution to terminate the nuisance, formal complaints will be made to the authorities and legal proceedings initiated where required.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.