Personal Injury & Medical Malpractice in Spain
- BorjaGraduated in 2004 at Abat Oliba University in Barcelona, and working as Litigation Attorney since 2006. Specialized in domestic violence litigation and juvenile law. Spent 3 years leading the criminal law department at another firm in Barcelona, and later as an external collaborator for the litigation department, of another international law firm. Since 2014, Boja has managed his own firm in Barcelona,
Testimonials for Personal Injury & Medical Malpractice
- Emmanuel Emelogu, Barcelona
Borja did an excellent job. He delivered. I recommend him highly!
Perhaps the time to respond to emails and calls could be improved.Jun 17, 2019
Personal Injury & Medical Malpractice
Who is this Service for?
Negligence claims arise in a wide-range of scenarios in modern law. In general a negligence claim will arise where loss, damage or injury has been suffered as a result of an action – or failure to act – by another party (individual, company, local authority etc.) that owe a duty of care towards the person who has suffered the loss, damage or injury.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial assessment by a specialist lawyer of the circumstances of the case to determine if a duty of care was owed and if an action for damages may be taken
- Undertake negotiations with the negligent party and/or their legal representatives
- Agree an amicable resolution with the payment of damages or initiate legal proceedings
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.