Closure of a Company in SpainSearching for Closure of a Company in Spain Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Accountants in Spain
How clients rate our Closure of a Company Service...
20 Oct 2022
Closure of a Company
This service is available across Spain
Who Is This Service For?
Whether by chance or design, it can become necessary to formally close a business.
This will limit any tax and accounting obligations to the date of closure and as a company owner and director, you will avoid continuing liability for failure to submit required reporting and tax returns to the national Tax Agency.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- Advice on the documents necessary and the steps to take to close the company
- Drafting all of the necessary documents for closing the company and providing instructions for their execution
- Coordination of the processes to be undertaken by the directors/shareholders to ensure compliance with the legal process for closure of a company
- Filing the documents with the appropriate registry to obtain closure and de-registration of the company
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.