Return Authorization for Visa Holders in SpainSearching for Return Authorization for Visa Holders in Spain Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Spain
Return Authorization for Visa Holders
This service is available across Spain
Who Is This Service For?
Visas authorising the applicant to remain in a country have an expiry date. This residency visa duration may be 1 year, 2 years or 5 years from the date of issue of the visa. During that time, the person must have a valid residency card.
If you have received an initial visa approval but need to leave the country as a result of some emergency before you have arranged your local residency card, you will be unable to return to Spain.
Problems can also arise if you need to leave the country in the period when the visa is being extended, and during your absence from Spain the current visa will expire, and you have not yet received your new residency card. Likewise, if your local residency card has been lost or stolen.
Should you find yourself in any of the above situations, it is possible to obtain a ‘Return Authorisation’ from the authorities such that you will be able to take your trip abroad and return, even though you do not have a valid residency card.
Note, for those holding a Spanish visa, you do not need a return authorisation to travel to another country in the European Union during this period.
To avail of this service:
- Applicants must have their residence or stay authorization in the process of renewal or extension.
- Proof of initiation of renewal or extension procedures within the legally established timeframe.
- Justifiable reasons for the necessity of travel, especially in exceptional situations.
- Ensure you possess the required documentation: the Return Authorization Application Form ) and the Payment Receipt for Fee Model 790
- Submit these to any Foreign Office or police departments.
- Await authorization, keeping in mind the validity constraints (maximum of 90 days post the expiration of your residence authorization).
What Does This Service Consist Of?
By entrusting our experts, you ensure that even in complicated visa situations, your right to mobility is upheld and the process becomes as seamless as possible. The service typically includes some or all of the following:
- Consultation: Understand the specifics of your situation and advise on the best course of action.
- Documentation Assistance: Help in gathering the necessary documents and ensuring they meet the set criteria.
- Form Filling: Assist in correctly filling out the Return Authorization Application Form (EX13 Form).
- Submission: Represent you during submission to the Foreign Office or police departments.
- Follow-up: Regular updates on the application status and actions to take upon receipt of the decision.
- Resolution Handling: If issues arise during the procedure, our lawyers will represent and defend your interests with the concerned authorities.
- Advice on Return: Detailed guidelines on how to re-enter Spain legally and without hitches, considering the latest regulations.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.