Terminate Property Co-ownership - Force Property Sale in TurkeySearching for Terminate Property Co-ownership - Force Property Sale in Turkey Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Turkey
Terminate Property Co-ownership - Force Property Sale
This service is available across Turkey
Who Can Benefit from this Service?
- Individuals or entities involved in a shared ownership of property in Turkey who wish to dissolve this partnership.
- This includes heirs of an estate, investors in joint property ventures, or co-owners looking to sell the property and divide the proceeds.
- The termination of co-ownership typically requires the initiation of a lawsuit, unless an amicable agreement is reached among the co-owners.
- Documentation such as property deeds, identification of all co-owners, and any existing agreements concerning the property will be necessary.
Process: Step by Step
- Initiation of Legal Action: A lawsuit for the termination of co-ownership is filed in the competent court, which is usually the Peace Court (Sulh Hukuk Mahkemesi) located in the area where the property is situated.
- Valuation and Division: If the property can be physically divided without diminishing its value, the court may order such division. Otherwise, the court may decide to sell the property through a public auction and distribute the proceeds among the co-owners.
- Resolution: The process concludes with the physical division of the property or the sale and distribution of the proceeds, ensuring that all co-owners receive their fair share based on their ownership stake.
Benefits - Why Choose Our Service
- Expertise in Turkish property law and the specific legal procedures for terminating co-ownership.
- Guidance through both negotiation and litigation phases, aiming for the most beneficial outcome for our clients.
- Assistance in all related legal matters, including valuation, auction procedures, and final distribution of assets.
Key Components of this Service
- Legal representation in the lawsuit for the termination of co-ownership.
- Negotiation support to reach an amicable agreement among co-owners, if possible.
- Handling all procedural aspects, including court filings, property valuation, and auction organization.
This procedure can be complex, involving detailed legal and procedural requirements. Co-owners are advised to seek legal assistance to navigate this process effectively, ensuring that their rights are protected and that the outcome is equitable.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.