Tax & Accounting Services in Zaragoza
- FranciscoWith more than 20 years legal experience, Francisco leads a multi-disciplinary law firm which comprises ten lawyers working in their specialised fields. Assistance in all major areas of the law are offered including property law, contract breach/debt recovery, business formation and taxation as well as civil matters such as family law and inheritances.Cases completed: 48
Testimonials for Francisco
- Kimberly Adams, USA
My lawyer Francisco was very helpful. He knew what information I needed to give him to acquire the documents I needed.
He was very responsive to my status requests and he sent me the documents quickly. I am extremely happy and grateful for his service.Nov 09, 2017
- MW, Lledo, Spain
I am very satisfied with the service provided by my lawyer.
He was extremely helpful and I would definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.May 23, 2017
- Antonina Hales, Zaragoza
We contacted this law firm on several occasions with different questions (immigration, work contracts, rent of property, purchase of property) and they could always give us a thorough answer to our questions.
The lawyers provided us all necessary information and helped us to choose the best solution. They were very attentive and helpful. As we don’t speak Spanish, they accompanied us to all government offices.Sep 22, 2015
- CL, Pennsylvania
Francisco did a great job of helping us through a process which required his diligence in order to be successful.
He worked hard on our behalf and we appreciated his determination.Jun 25, 2015
- Osman Bakri, UAE BARQ
Our lawyer Francisco was very helpful , he didn’t spare any effort in fulfilling his duties which helped us reach our goal.
We would definitely use his services again.Mar 10, 2015
- Eldina Sator Sahinovic, Sydney
I am very satisfied with the services provided. The firm was very responsive and dealt with my issue very capably.The legal solutions provided were very suitable and exactly what I was looking for, further the lawyer was very approachable and friendly.
I would definitely use this lawyer again.Nov 17, 2014
- Eldina Sator Sahinovic, Sydney, Australia
I am very satisfied with the services provided. The firm was very responsive and dealt with my issue very capably.
The legal solutions provided were very suitable and exactly what I was looking for, further the lawyer was very approachable and friendly. I would definitely use this lawyer again.Nov 17, 2014
- Oliver Clarke, Dubai
Our lawyer was bilingual and extremely helpful – he couldn’t have done more for us.
We were very satisfied with the service provided and would definitely use this lawyer again in the future.Sep 04, 2014
- Trevor Taylor, England
I was put at my ease straight away, never hiring a Spanish lawyer before, I was cautious, but Francisco guided me through the process effortlessly.I thought my case would be tricky and I on my own would never have completed without him. He was a star.
I have recommended him to some friends of mine who want to sell their business. As for value for money, he was spot on, and very approachable .Full marks from me.Aug 22, 2014
Tax & Accounting Services
Who is this Service for?
Anyone undertaking a business activity will require a local tax and accounting service. While you will benefit from not having to worry about whether or not you are compliant with the legal requirements such as VAT returns, Corporation Tax, Income Tax etc. you can also relax in the knowledge that any communications received from the Tax Authority – often impenetrable to locals never mind foreigners – will be managed conveniently and efficiently by your accountant.
What does this service consist of?
- Financial accounting and reporting.
- Accounting for special purposes, preparation of annual accounts.
- Manage communications with the Tax Authorities.
- Complete management of the company’s accounts.
- Administrative support for accounts/ accounting records: Preparation of accounting.
Documents – cash documents, travel orders, inventory control, property records, issuing invoices, internal documents, approval process of documents, printing & copying, sorting and filing of accounting documents).
- VAT returns, Corporation Tax, Income Tax, Non-resident tax, any other tax obligation with any national tax authority: National/Regionals/Local.
- Business address (whether it will be only for correspondence or you will really make your business there).
- Recommendations regarding the most appropriate fiscal arrangements to ensure taxation levels are optimised
- Resolution of tax enquiries related to your activity.
- Completion and presentation of all required tax returns.
- Company annual return (abbreviated accounts: balance sheet, profit and loss statement, annual report)
- Ongoing updates on any legislative changes affecting the area of the Company Activities
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.