Citizenship Application in GreeceSearching for Citizenship Application in Greece Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Greece
This service is available across Greece
Who Is This Service For?
Anyone who does not have the right to reside in Greece, such as non-EU Citizens, and even those who may reside here legally - such as EU citizens - may consider it preferable to make an application for citizenship.
Citizenship confers the right on the holder to reside and work – not just in Greece - but in any EU country. Also, citizens have the right to vote as well as the plethora of rights typically conferred on citizens of a country.
You may apply if you find yourself in any of the following groups:
- You were born in Greece to Greek parents
- You were born in Greece to non-Greek parents who lived legally in Greece for over 5 years
- You were born abroad and your parents have lived legally in Greece for a minimum of 5 years and you complete primary education
- You were born abroad and you have lived in Greece legally for a minimum of 7 years
It is unnecesary for children of a Greek man to go through the citizenship process if they can prove their heritage by producing the appropriate birth-certificates. Greece permits dual-citizenship, so it is unnecessary to forgo your existing citizenship
Please note that there do exist some special rules and limitations so you should discuss the matter with an immigration lawyer to make sure you are eligible.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- Advice and assistance to ensure the applicant has the required documentation and information (according to the basis upon which the application is made - see options above)
- Advice and assistance completing any application forms
- Accompany the applicant before the relevant government offices to process the application
- Arrange for payment of administrative fee
- Liaise with the appropriate government departments until such time as the application is approved and you may pick-up your new passport and identity card.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.