Golden Visa in GreeceSearching for Golden Visa in Greece Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Greece
This service is available across Greece
Who Is This Service For?
The Golden Visa programme in Greece offers individuals and their families the possibility to live and work in Greece. The Visa is issued initially for a 5 year period, renewable every 5 years.
Once the holder of a Greek Golden Visa has lived in Greece for 7 years, an application for citizenship may be made.
- Main applicant must be over 18 years of age
- Valid passport
- Valid Birth Certificate
- Suitable private health insurance
- No criminal record in Greece or in your country of Origin
- Evidence of having made one of the approved investments - Greece offers the Golden Visa upon a minimum investment by the applicant of €250,000 in real estate. The real estate may be an existing property, land or indeed a timeshare investment
- Expedited Process (much simpler than other visa application processes)
- Goldent Visa holder may leave and return to Greece as often as they wish without restriction
- You may also travel freely to any of the 27 countries that comprise the European Union
- This visa confers a right to both live and work in Greece
- Longer residency approved initially with less renewal requirements
- Ability to bring your family
As of early 2021, Greek officials are considering applying restrictions to the ambit of the Golden Visa such that there may be introduced restrictions on where property may be purchased in order to qualify for the visa.
Likely to be excluded would be the most popular locations in Greece such as Athens and other major cities as well as the most popular and picturesque islands.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- An initial discussion with lawyers highly experienced in making successful applications for a Golden Visa
- An application for visa by property purchase is prepared, and all other documents required for a successful application are assembled under the guidance of your lawyer
- Your lawyer makes the application to the appropriate governmental bodies, on your behalf, in the correct time-frame
- You will be informed of the success of the application
- Once approved, your lawyer will assist you to collect your foreigner identity card(s)
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.