Administrative Law: General in Spain
Encarnación has more than 20 years of experience working as a lawyer in Spain. She is specialized in Corporate Law, with a long-standing experience in Family Law, Immigration and Property Law. Her most notable qualities include excellent negotiating skills, her unwavering professionalism, and the knowledge that shes providing a top-notch, all-round legal service to each and every client.
- Alcala La Real
- Alicante City
- El Campello
- Granada City
- La Manga Del Mar Menor
- Las Palmas
- Los Alcázares
- Los Cristianos
- Madrid City
- Malaga City
- Murcia City
- Palma De Mallorca
- Playa Blanca
- Puerto Del Rosario
- San Sebastian
- Santa Cruz
- Seville City
- Valencia City
- Velez Malaga
Administrative Law: General
Who is this Service for?
This service is for those who have any general issues or problems that require interaction with local or national government. This is a common issue faced by expats who do not speak the local language to a high-level; and even for those that do, dealing with government bodies can be confusing and daunting
What does this service consist of?
- Consultation to understand the issue at hand
- Identification of the most efficient and effective process to resolve the issue
- Engagement with the local or national governmental departments
- Accompaniment with you to appointment(s) and/or attendance on your behalf
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.