NIE Application in Cadiz
Francisco is a highly experienced lawyer who has spent almost 30 years providing representation to English-speakers in Spain. He specialises in Civil law (family, succession, contracts, claims, insurance claims and property claims), Commercial law (business incorporation) and Employment Law.
Testimonials for Francisco
John Neder, Cadiz
Francisco was very helpful with our enquiries. His level of English was excellent and we were very satisfied with the level of service we received.
Mar 06, 2019
Francisco was very responsive, supportive and understanding.
Unfortunately, I had to use another lawyer who has helped me in another case.
Feb 11, 2019
Who is this Service for?
Anyone who becomes resident in Spain for tax purposes, or indeed if they buy or inherit property in Spain – whether they plan to become resident or not - will need to arrange an NIE (Número Identidad Extranjero – Foreigner’s Identity Number). If you become resident in Spain, you will need this number to carry-out an almost never-ending list of activities such as arranging utilities, getting a mobile phone, registering with local authorities or health-centres etc
What does this service consist of?
- Consultation to explain process
- Send you a list of documents you need to obtain
- Arrange an appointment with the local relevant office
- Attend the appointment with you to obtain the certificate
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.