Employment Contracts in Spain
Employment Contracts in Spain - See previous clients' reviews before choosing a employment (labour) lawyer in Spain
Vera is a dual qualified Spanish and Italian lawyer with 20 years of experience in property and conveyancing, commercial and tax law, wills and inheritance, international contracts, tourism and timeshare law, civil, administrative and international private law. Languages: English (full professional proficiency), Spanish (bilingual proficiency), Italian (native proficiency), French (professional working proficiency) and German (elementary proficiency).
- Alicante City
- El Campello
- Granada City
- La Manga Del Mar Menor
- Las Palmas
- Los Alcázares
- Los Cristianos
- Madrid City
- Malaga City
- Murcia City
- Orihuela Costa
- Palma De Mallorca
- Playa Blanca
- Puerto Del Rosario
- San Sebastian
- Seville City
- Torre Del Mar
- Valencia City
- Velez Malaga
Who is this Service for?
For those businesses who do not have the benefit of an internal legal or HR department, it is necessary to have an expert draft effective contracts of employment ideal for the nature of your business and your individual circumstances.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with an experienced English-speaking employment lawyer to understand the nature of your business and employee relationships
- Drafting of proposed contracts and presentation
- Follow-up meeting to discuss any additional questions or concerns the employer may have before finalising the contracts
- The lawyer will normally offer a discount for multiple contracts
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.