Employment Contracts in Seville
Offices: SevilleRafael graduated in Law from the University of Seville in 1995. He lived in Ireland for more than two years to improve his English language skills and his experience as a lawyer. He specialises in civil law, in particular property matters, mortgages, inheritance and family law. He speaks English fluently with a certified Advanced level.Views Services Available in our Seville Office
Testimonials for Employment Contracts
Robert Melvin, Seville
I was extremely happy with Rafael during my case. He always responded promptly to any questions I had. I found both his spoken and written English to be excellent, even with complex legal matters.
He explained any query I had very well and if there was anything I was unsure of he explained thoroughly. I was extremely impressed with the level of professionalism throughout the process together. I would highly recommend Rafael to anyone needing a lawyer in Spain. It was a pleasure to work with him.
Dec 08, 2019
Colin Johnson, Sevilla
Very helpful, especially as English and Spanish law has it's differences and my final document - a testament - required the services of a notary and the final translation.
A pleasure to meet Rafael and to discuss my needs and he made the whole process straightforward with lots of common sense solutions. ***** 5 stars and highly recommended.
Mar 15, 2019
Vivien Yao, UK
Worked with Rafael for a project. He is very professional, efficient and helpful.
Jan 17, 2019
Rafael was always there for me. He catered to my schedule rather than me to his.
Jan 07, 2019
Who is this Service for?
For those businesses who do not have the benefit of an internal legal or HR department, it is necessary to have an expert draft effective contracts of employment ideal for the nature of your business and your individual circumstances.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with an experienced English-speaking employment lawyer to understand the nature of your business and employee relationships
- Drafting of proposed contracts and presentation
- Follow-up meeting to discuss any additional questions or concerns the employer may have before finalising the contracts
- The lawyer will normally offer a discount for multiple contracts
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.