Sefardi Immigration in France
Fatou began her career working in well known French law firms, such as Bredin Prat and Mouy Dangleterre where she practiced in Business Law. She is registered and regulated by the Paris Bar Association, and focuses on the fields of Immigration Law and Business Law.
Who is this Service for?
Legislation permitting the conferral of European State nationality on Sephardic Jews came into force recently, and establishes a new process by which all those who can prove that they are descendants of Sephardic Jews and who have a special connection with the country may obtain nationality. Most popular are applications for Spanish and Portuguese nationality.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with lawyers highly experienced in making successful applications for nationality under the program for Sephardic Jews
- Assistance with obtaining the required documentation
- Submission of the application and follow-up with the relevant authorities
- You will be informed of the success of the application
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.