- FranciscoWith over 10 years experience providing expert legal advice and representation to English-speaking clients Francisco is a seasoned professional whose primary focus is to ensure his clients' interests are protected. The following legal services are offered: Real Estate Conveyances, Contract law, Inheritance , Family Law, Tax & Fiscal Advice to Businesses.
Below is a list of recent client testimonials received from previous clients, obtained via Wufoo client survey platform:
The team in Cordoba
Our friendly and approachable team will provide you with expert, practical and straightforward advice on how to manage your estate in Spain.
Whether it is drafting mirror-Wills to ensure that your loved one is looked after once you are gone, or you need to administer the estate of a deceased family member, we are on hand to provide you with compassionate legal support at a difficult time.
Code of Reasonable Fees
While this law firm is particularly suitable for managing those inheritance issues faced by non-resident beneficiaries, clients will not face elevated charges or fees as a result.
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by the Law Society of Cordoba.
This Probate Service is designed specifically with the English-speaking client in mind and makes provision for all possible situations.
The service includes the following features as well as continuous support from English-speaking lawyers:
- Assistance obtaining a legalised copy of the death certificate.
- Arrangement of a legal copy of any existing will.
- Verification of the existence of any life insurance policies.
- Power of Attorney to avoid excessive travel costs
- Inheritance Acceptance Deed drawn-up with the public notary.
- Payment of Inheritance Tax at the office of Hacienda.
- New titles in the inherited assets are inscribed in the relevant registry
- Simultaneous sale or disposal of assets if required (please request quotation)
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers in Spain. These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Spanish Law Societies
- Legal fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Services levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All lawyers must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Lawyers’ proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.