- LidiaLidia has a profound knowledge and experience of property law and planning regulations, having worked in the legal department of the Public Administration in the Costa Azahar for close on 10 years, before moving to private practice, She prides herself on being accessible and able to empathise with client's predicaments while seeking always to always work diligently for the best possible outcome.
- Susanna Buckley, United KingdomWednesday, June 20, 2018Lidia is very approachable and friendly and I never felt that anything was a problem.
She was also very sympathetic to my situation (my mother had passed away) and supportive. As soon as she was c...ontracted, she acted quickly to sort things out so that I could return home to the UK as soon as possible.
She always tried her best to answer any questions very quickly and promptly and matters proceeded without too much worry on my part.
- Cian O'Grady, IrelandTuesday, May 15, 2018We bought a property in spain and Lidia assisted us through the buying process.
She was very professional and reassured us throughout the process.Her english was very good and we felt that we got ...good value for our money.
- Duncan Martin, Wolverhampton, EnglandFriday, April 20, 2018Lidia, was extremely helpful and patient throughout the process.
She was very attentive and responsive and explained everything in detail.
Lidia represents excellent value for money and the so...lutions she recommended were very beneficial, especially as you hear and read about a lot of horror stories on the web.
Lidia was the best legal representative i have employed and i will always use her where Spanish legal affairs are concerned.
- MG, CastellonThursday, February 16, 2017Lidia was really helpful and answered my questions clearly. I would definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.
The team in Costa de Azahar
Inheritance or ‘probate’ law regulates the distribution of assets when someone, such as a family member passes away. These laws ensure that creditors are paid properly and that assets are distributed according to the final wishes of the deceased.
The complexity can of course increase when dealing with the distribution of a loved one’s assets in a foreign country with laws that are different than those that you may be accustomed to. It is therefore a real benefit and, we hope, a comfort to receive the legal support and assistance that is so much needed at this difficult time.
The Advocate Abroad law firm in the Costa Azahar will guide you and assist with compassion and understanding.
Code of Reasonable Fees
While this law firm is particularly suitable for managing those inheritance issues faced by non-resident beneficiaries, clients will not face elevated charges or fees as a result.
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by the Law Society of Castellon.
This Probate Service is designed specifically with the English-speaking client in mind and makes provision for all possible situations.
The service includes the following features as well as continuous support from English-speaking lawyers:
- Assistance obtaining a legalised copy of the death certificate.
- Arrangement of a legal copy of any existing will.
- Verification of the existence of any life insurance policies.
- Power of Attorney to avoid excessive travel costs
- Inheritance Acceptance Deed drawn-up with the public notary.
- Payment of Inheritance Tax at the office of Hacienda.
- New titles in the inherited assets are inscribed in the relevant registry
- Simultaneous sale or disposal of assets if required (please request quotation)
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers in Spain. These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Spanish Law Societies
- Legal fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Services levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All lawyers must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Lawyers’ proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.