Golden Visa (Non-EU) in SpainSearching for Golden Visa (Non-EU) in Spain Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Spain
"Very helpful, professional and value for money. Angela was very helpful and very quick to come back with any questions I had."
"My lawyer was a Godsend. Trustworthy, diligent, knowledgeable, punctual (when answering emails), persistent, and sincere are adjectives I would use. I wholeheartedly recommend getting in touch if you need a legal representative."
"Our lawyer was very responsive and responsible. My emails and what’s app messages were never ignored. Sometimes the replies arrived in minutes. The lawyer was very nice, informative and advised us the best. I highly recommend Advocate Abroad for any legal issues."
"My lawyer was quickly available, gave very helpful and professional advice, and charged very fairly. I still intend to get in touch again should the occasion arise."
"Very professional and friendly service and unseen dedication. Recommendation from the bottom of my heart!"
"What can I say? Our lawyer has been absolutely fantastic! Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and professional and I would highly recommend to anyone."
"My experience with Advocate Abroad has been great! Absolutely fantastic service that I will be recommending to all my friends!"
"My lawyer was fantastic. A very difficult, painful and chaotic process very made smooth and quick. I would highly recommend. Thank you!"
"My lawyer was most helpful and polite and did a first class job. I would highly recommend this firm for any legal issues in Spain. Regards Michael."
"We were provided with excellent professional service at all times. We are delighted with the service provided. Many thanks!"
"My lawyer from Advocate Abroad was completely professional from the first contact all the way through to the end of the service."
"I had tried before and failed with a different lawyer. I’m so glad I reached out to Advocate Abroad, and they recommended the right lawyer. I recommend 100%!"
"My lawyer - through extraordinary efforts - ensured everything was done for me and on several occasions during this process went the extra mile. I also received 1st class aftercare also. Exceptional value for money!"
"Our lawyer was very thorough and explained everything well. Probably the quickest responses I have ever had from a lawyer! Highly recommended."
"My attorney was fantastic - a difficult job was made to be straightforward. I would recommend this service to anyone!"
"Very attentive, fast response, professional and good results!"
"My lawyer organised everything: making the appointments and accompanying me to the appropriate offices.....I was very satisfied, and so I sought advice on other legal and business matters."
"Our lawyer from Advocate Abroad delivered a great service - very professional! I would definitely use the service again and would recommend to anyone looking for a good lawyer."
"Our lawyer was efficient, clear, timely and exceptionally helpful. We would recommend this respectable solicitor who has excellent English. Trustworthiness is so important, thank you!"
"Very experienced and professional. Could not do enough to help us with the matter in hand. Would recommend this lawyer to everyone. Great service thanks!"
"My lawyer was very helpful and went above and beyond to try to help me in my situation as I needed it to happen as fast as possible. Even whilst my lawyer was on holiday, we kept in touch and made things happen. Would definitely recommend!"
10 years ago
Golden Visa (Non-EU)
Available in the following locations: Barcelona, Benidorm, Castellon de la Plana, Cordoba, El Campello, Estepona, Fuengirola, Granada, Jaen, La Manga del Mar Menor, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Los Alcazares, Los Cristianos, Malaga, Mallorca, Mazarron, Motril, Murcia, Nerja, Orihuela Costa, Oviedo, Puerto del Rosario, Seville, Torrevieja, Valencia, Velez-Malaga, Vigo, Yaiza
* If your local town is not listed, a lawyer from our nearest office will be happy to assist you.
Who Is This Service For?
Introduced by Law 14/2013, the Golden Visa programme in Spain offers high net-worth individuals and their families the possibility to live and work in Spain.
The Visa is initially valid for two years, renewable for 5 years and eventually a permanent residency visa and even naturalisation to become a Spanish citizen (after 10 years residency) is an option.
- Main applicant must be over 18 years of age
- Valid passport
- Valid Birth Certificate
- Suitable private health insurance
- No criminal record in Spain or in country of Origin
- Evidence of having made one of the approved investments
The most popular qualification route is the purchase of property valued at €500,000 (without a mortgage).
The visa permits the holder to enter and exit Spain as and when they wish, without any requirement to spend a minimum period of time in Spain, as is typically the case with other residency visas issued in Spain. Other options include:
- A significant business investment that either involves meaningful job creation or is likely to have a significant socioeconomic impact in the area where the investment takes place or is an innovitave business with technological or scientific impact
- €2 million on Spanish Treasury bonds
- €1 million on Spanish company shares
- €1 million in investment funds
- €1 million in bank deposits in Spanish financial institutions
- Expedited Process (much simpler than other visa application processes)
- Goldent Visa holder may leave and return to Spain as often as they wish without restriction
- This visa confers a right to both live and work in Spain
- Longer residency approved initially with less renewal requirements
- Ability to bring your family
Unfortunately, it is common to see applications fail because the applicant failed to provide the detailed information that the local authorities demand to receive before granting approval.
This can of course be avoided by contracting an experienced immigration lawyer to manage the process on your behalf.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- An initial discussion with lawyers highly experienced in making successful applications for a Golden Visa
- An application for visa by property purchase is prepared, and all other documents required for a successful application are assembled under the guidance of your lawyer
- Your lawyer makes the application to the appropriate governmental bodies (Large Business Unit in Madrid), on your behalf, in the correct time-frame
- You will be informed of the success of the application
- Once approved, your lawyer will assist you to collect your TIE (foreigner identity card)
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.