Retirement & Low Tax Visa in ItalySearching for Retirement & Low Tax Visa in Italy Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Italy
"Highly professional, efficient service. Response to our urgent email almost immediately. Our lawyer, very approachable and helpful with the handling of this case and intercepting everything into English for us. The service provided was excellent value for money."
"I found the service very helpful and easy to use. It took the fear out of employing a legal service in that it was upfront and transparent and reasonably priced."
"Very responsive and reached out to me via phone call to set up a consultation. Answered all my questions and was willing to help."
"Proactive, always helpful and ready to answer questions, took control of my issue and clearly explained what I needed to do. Good value."
"Very professional and knowledgeable. Came well-prepared to the meeting. I am extremely satisfied."
"Responsible, understanding, good personal contact. Always finding time for us, very kind and helpful."
"My lawyer was amazing. Every question quickly answered."
"Amazing service. Would recommend to everyone."
Excellent service, very quick to explain all procedures and possible outcomes. Once our lawyer began, the service was extremely professional and thorough, with clear communication at every stage. The problem was dealt with in a very short time, I could not ask for better or more professio... Read More
Excellent service, very quick to explain all procedures and possible outcomes. Once our lawyer began, the service was extremely professional and thorough, with clear communication at every stage. The problem was dealt with in a very short time, I could not ask for better or more professional service.
"I found my lawyer to be prompt with all responses. My requirement was identified and understood, and I was advised of any potential complications. I found the service provided to be both professional and approachable. Overall, I was very pleased with the service!"
"Very, very happy with the service provided. I would definitely recommend my lawyer and would be very happy to use the service again. I felt in good hands immediately."
"My lawyer was responsive and engaged and always willing to help. Everything went smoothly, and I received explanations regarding all the caveats. I highly recommend this service."
"Our lawyer was very helpful, professional and kind - nothing was too much trouble. If I left a message, we got a reply within 24 hours. Would recommend this service to anyone."
"I was extremely pleased with the whole service."
"Extremely helpful, trustworthy, and went beyond expectations to help and serve me as a client."
10 years ago
Retirement & Low Tax Visa
Available in the following locations: Bergamo
* If your local town is not listed, a lawyer from our nearest office will be happy to assist you.
Who Is This Service For?
Following the enactment of Law 145/2018, Italy set-about attracting retirees from other countries by applying a new, lower flat tax on pension and other foreign incomes to those who relocate their tax residence to Italy.
A flat rate of 7% is applied on such incomes for a period of 5 years.
The special tax rate is restricted to those who take-up residency in towns with less than 20,000 inhabitants in the regions of Abruzzo, Basilicata, Calabria, Campania, Molise, Puglia, Sardinia and Sicily.
The residency visa offer is open to any individuals from countries that have signed a Tax Information Exchange Agreements (TIES), Double Taxation Agreements (DTA) and Foreign Account Tax Compliance Agreements (FATCA) with Italy - this includes most countries. The applicant may not have been tax resident in Italy in any of the previous 5 years. In addition:
- Valid passport
- Valid Birth Certificate
- Suitable private health insurance
- No criminal record in Italy or in country of Origin
- Evidence of being able to support yourself financially
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- Advice and assistance from an experienced immigration lawyer to ensure the applicant has the required documentation and information
- Complete the application request on your behalf
- Arrange for payment of administrative fee
- Accompany the applicant to the appointment with the relevant government department to collect the visa once approved
- Accompany the applicant to collect the foreigner’s identification card
- Assist with renewal of the visa after years 1, 3 and 5 (billed separately, as required)
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.
Why choose Advocate Abroad?
Vincenzo is an Italian lawyer with offices in the North (Bergamo). He deals with International Law, Banking Law, Corporate Law, Business Law, EU Funds, Tax Law, Intellectual Property Rights, Credit Collection, Labour Law, and Consumer Law.