Company Formation in GreeceSearching for Company Formation in Greece Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Accountants in Greece
This service is available across Greece
Who Is This Service For?
Given the elevated levels of bureaucracy and red-tape in Greece, despite more recent efforts to address the issue, it makes sense to have English-speaking business and tax experts available to assist you with your business plans.
This service will provide you with assistance from the start-up phase through to ongoing tax-compliance and HR matters such as processing new employees and Social Security obligations.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- Registration of the Business Rental to the relevant Tax Authorities platform
- Registration to the Tax Authority and Social Security System
- Registration to the relevant chamber
- Bank account opening
- Choose your business activity and advice on the proper business name
- Recommendations regarding the most appropriate fiscal arrangements to ensure taxation levels are optimized
- Maintenance of all legally required records (income, expenses, invoicing, assets)
- VAT declaration
- Social Security maintenance
- Updates on any legislative changes affecting your professional activity
- Annual declaration of all revenue per client and all expenses of creditors and suppliers
- Annual Tax return
- File with personal data per employee
- Registration and Removal of Employees from Social Security System
- Production of employee payroll and payslips (printed at client site)
- Management & payment of employee Social Security Contribution
- Service Fee : 30 Euro per month for the first employee and 25 per additional employee plus VAT 24%
Service Fee : 30 Euro per month for the first employee and 25 per additional employee plus VAT 24%
Assistance from an English-speaking lawyer regarding residence or work permits at an additional cost of 80 Euro plus 24%
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.