Financially Independent Persons Visa in GreeceSearching for Financially Independent Persons Visa in Greece Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Greece
Financially Independent Persons Visa
This service is available across Greece
Who Is This Service For?
Residence permits are issued to Non-EU nationals who have sufficient resources in terms of stable annual income to meet their subsistence needs.
Currently by way of joint ministerial decision the income deemed to be sufficient for the purposes of this type of residence permit is €2000 per month for the main applicant. In the event of his/her spouse joining the application, this amount is increased by 20% i.e. to €2400 per month.
These permits shall have a duration of two years and may be renewed for three years. Please note, these residence permits shall not grant access to the labour market.
Applications may be accompanied by their family members to whom an individual residence permit shall be issued following a successful application, which shall expire together with the residence permit of the sponsor. The requirement of sufficient resources for subsistence shall be met either by each member of the family or for all family members as a whole.
In the event that the applicant is entitled to a pension from the Greek social security fund, there is no income requirement for renewal of this residence permit.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- Advice and assistance from an experienced immigration lawyer to ensure the applicant has the required documentation and information
- Complete the application request on your behalf
- Arrange for payment of administrative fee
- Accompany the applicant to the appointment with the relevant government department to collect the visa once approved
- Accompany the applicant to collect the foreigner’s identification card
- Assist with renewal of the visa after years 1, 3 and 5 (billed separately, as required)
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.