Tax Decision Appeals in Turkey
Meltem graduated from Ankara Law Faculty and pursued a master’s (LL.M.) in the Netherlands and France. Having worked for top tier law firms in Ankara and Istanbul, Meltem has founded her law firm in Istanbul and Mugla. She works on disputes relating to commercial law, labour law, consumer law, inheritance and family law, contract law, real estate matters, IP and data protection law. She also has a solid background in criminal law. She is a sworn translator and interpreter.
Tax Decision Appeals
Who is this Service for?
Failure to look after one’s tax affairs can result in serious charges and potentially huge fines. As always, ignorance is no defence before the law – even if understandable due to language difficulties. The sooner the matter is dealt with by a professional, the better and more likely is the possibility of resolving the issue with the best outcome.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion to determine the specific tax or social security issue at hand
- Contact and representations to the tax authority and any other relevant government departments
- Accompaniment and representation before tribunals and government departments to effect a successful resolution of the case
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.