Employment Law Consultation in Rome
Chiara read law at La Sapienza University, Rome. She was admitted to the Bar Council of Rome and is qualified to practice in the jurisdiction of the Court of Appeal in Rome. She has been awarded by the Rome’s Bar Council with a post doctorate in Criminal Law. She has specialised in Criminal and Immigration law due to her role as "legal business immigration specialist" working for a multinational company operating in the relocation field, with particular attention placed on Contract and Real Estate Law.
Employment Law Consultation
Who is this Service for?
Both employers and employees can sometimes require expert advice on their legal position following an incident in the labour relationship between the two parties. Labour law traditionally has an enormous number of rules and regulations and requires a lawyer who specialises in the area and who is up-to-date with any recent developments in legislation and jurisprudence.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with an experienced English-speaking lawyer to understand the nature of the dispute
- The lawyer will provide expert advice and recommended next steps to take, depending on the circumstances as presented
- As required, negotiation with the other party
- As required, representation in employment tribunals.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.