Lease Review in Kyklades region
Lease Review in Kyklades region: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a property lawyer in Kyklades region
- Christopher, property lawyer in ThiraSolicitor with dual qualifications in UK and Greece providing advice and guidance to to expat clients in Santorini and Greece. Focus on business, administrative, tax matters and greek civil code. Member of Law Society of England and Wales and Naxos Bar Association Greece since 2005. Previous experience with Australian law since 1999.
Who is this Service for?
This is a service that is aimed at both tenants and landlords, since both parties can benefit tremendously from a review of the contract that will regulate their relationship and any disputes for a reasonable period of time. For the landlord it can be an important source of income and for the tenant, it is the very roof over their head.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with an English-speaking lawyer specialised in property law to understand the nature of the planned lease
- Drafting of the agreement in English & Spanish
- Follow-up questions relating to the agreement and assistance with signing of the agreement.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.