Rental Deposit Return in Spain
Encarnación has more than 20 years of experience working as a lawyer in Spain. She is specialized in Corporate Law, with a long-standing experience in Family Law, Immigration and Property Law. Her most notable qualities include excellent negotiating skills, her unwavering professionalism, and the knowledge that shes providing a top-notch, all-round legal service to each and every client.
- Alcala La Real
- Alicante City
- El Campello
- Granada City
- La Manga Del Mar Menor
- Los Alcázares
- Los Cristianos
- Madrid City
- Malaga City
- Murcia City
- Palma De Mallorca
- Playa Blanca
- Puerto Del Rosario
- Seville City
- Torre Del Mar
- Valencia City
- Velez Malaga
Rental Deposit Return
Who is this Service for?
Unfortunately an all too common occurrence in Mediterranean countries is for unscrupulous landlords to refuse to return a deposit paid by a tenant in good faith, for some spurious reason relating to supposed damages caused to the property during the tenancy.
What does this service consist of?
- Analysis of the circumstances of the non-repayment of the deposit money
- Review of the lease agreement
- Communication with the landlord to attempt to persuade them to return the deposit
- If not possible to convince the landlord to return the deposit, the only remaining remedy is to initiate legal proceedings against the landlord
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.