EU Residency Certificate (for EU Citizens) in SpainSearching for EU Residency Certificate (for EU Citizens) in Spain Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Spain
How clients rate our EU Residency Certificate (for EU Citizens) Service...
29 Jun 2022
EU Residency Certificate (for EU Citizens)
This service is available across Spain
Who Is This Service For?
This service is tailor-made for citizens of an EU Member State, or another State party to the Agreement on the EEA, as well as the Swiss Confederation, intending to be resident in Spain for a period of more than three months.
It's particularly beneficial for those unfamiliar with Spanish legal intricacies or for whom Spanish is not their first language.
This is a legal requirement, and failure to register can lead to complications.
- You must be a citizen of an EU Member State, a State party to the Agreement on the EEA, or the Swiss Confederation.
- You must possess a valid and current passport or national identity document. If expired, a copy along with the renewal application is needed.
- Compliance with the registration requisites set in art. 7 of Royal Decree 240/2007.
On deciding to reside in Spain for more than three months, applicants must personally register at the Foreigners' Office in their respective province or at the corresponding Police Station.
This must be done within three months from the date of their entry into Spain. An immediate registration certificate is granted post-submission.
- Navigating Spanish administrative processes can be daunting, especially if Spanish isn't your native language.
- By availing our service, you benefit from the expertise of experienced, English-speaking lawyers familiar with local nuances.
- We expedite the process, preemptively address potential challenges, and ensure that you meet all requirements.
- This not only guarantees peace of mind but also ensures that you remain in compliance with Spanish laws.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- Consultation: Understand your unique needs and timeline.
- Document Review: Assess the validity of your identity documents and ensure compliance with Royal Decree 240/2007.
- Application Assistance: Guide you through filling out Form EX18 and ensuring all details are accurate.
- Administrative Fee Guidance: Help in the payment of Fee model 790, code 012 and providing proof of the same.
- Submission: Aid in the personal submission of your application either at the Foreigners' Office or the Police Station.
- Follow-up: Ensure the immediate issuance of your registration certificate and guide through any potential appeals or processes thereafter.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.