Assault Cases in CroatiaSearching for Assault Cases in Croatia Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Croatia
This service is available across Croatia
Who Is This Service For?
Being accused with carrying-out an assault can result in a range of offences -from relatively minor charges to the most serious on the country’s statute books.
In any case, the presence of an experienced criminal lawyer, who speaks your language, can be absolutely vital in determining the severity of any sentence or indeed receiving an acquittal
The procedure begins when the accused - or a family member - contacts Advocate Abroad to engage a criminal defence lawyer.
The lawyer will attend the police station to provide vital support and legal advice to the accused, and ensure that their legal rights are optimally protected from the very beginning. The lawyer will continue supporting and representing the client through to the end of the process.
If and when charges have been filed, your lawyer will seek to review these and, following consultation with you, may seek to negotiate with the public prosecutor to reduce any potential penalty or to review the evidence against the accused and seek to present this to the Court in the most advantageous light possible.
Our clients benefit from experienced legal representation, potentially leading to reduced charges or even acquittal. This service also minimizes the stress and confusion often associated with assault charges in Croatia.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- Detailed case analysis.
- Crafting a tailored defence strategy.
- Vigorous representation in court.
- Negotiation with prosecutors when beneficial.
- Regular updates on case developments, ensuring the client is well-informed throughout the process.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.