Residency Certificate in Spain in Italy
Marco is a dedicated and motivated professional, with several years of successful international legal experience. Specifically he has experience in the Italian, English and French legal systems having spent time working in law firms in each country. Marco is a native Italian speaker and is also fluent in English and French. Marco provides international clients with expert advice and assistance in matters of property and business as well as any legal issues relating to fine art.
Testimonials for Marco
Michael Morgan, Padova
Marco was able to resolve my problem within 10 days, where it took me over 2 months getting nowhere with the facility we bought our Murano set in Venice, Italy.
Nov 01, 2019
Chris Rye, Chelmsford, England
On occasions it took a little longer than we had hoped in obtaining a reply, however we do appreciate and understand that this was probably due to being away from the office, possibly in Court, or with other clients - not a criticism just an observation.
There are no improvements we can suggest, save to say, we would use Marco in the future if required.
Oct 29, 2019
Residency Certificate in Spain
Who is this service for?
This service is for anyone who is a citizen of the EU who is planning to move to another EU country for a period of longer than 3 months. Local legislation requires that anyone who relocates to another EU country must go through local procedures to become locally and legally resident. The applicant should normally:
- Be employed by a company; or
- Be self-employed; or
- Have sufficient economic resources to live without working, or
- Be a student enrolled in a local institution of study. or
- Be related to a person who fulfils any of the above criteria
What does this service consist of?
- Advice and assistance to ensure the applicant has the required documentation and information (according to the basis upon which the application is made - see options above)
- Complete the application request on your behalf
- Accompany the applicant or appear on behalf of the appplicant before the relevant government offices to process the application
- Arrange for payment of administrative fee
- Obtain the Certificate of Residency on your behalf
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.