Property Purchase in Greece
Property Purchase in Greece: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a property lawyer in Greece
- Anastasia, property lawyer in ThessalonikiHaving been internationally trained in Law, International Organizations and European Studies, she has the comparative advantage to have worked for law firms, UN-agencies, the Greek State and NGOs, thus building the ability to effectively analyse, interpret and implement a wide set of rules and regulations. She practises in foreign investments, real estate transactions, contract law, corporate law, immigration and nationality law, family law, inheritance law, debt recovery and licensing.
- Joanna, property lawyer in ThessalonikiJoanna is a Greek lawyer fluent in English, Italian and Spanish, registered with the Bar Association of Thessaloniki since 2008. She obtained a Masters Degree in Transnational and European Commercial Law & ADR. She has worked as an independent lawyer for more than 10 years and has represented British and International clients before the Greek authorities in that time. She has experience in commercial law, corporate law, contract law, investment law, real-estate law and consumer law, as well as in alternative dispute resolution, having participated in arbitration proceedings and out of court negotiations.
Who is this Service for?
Buying property abroad is a very popular activity but can be fraught with dangers. Given that the purchase of a property is one of the most important investments that most people will make in their lifetime, it is crucial to be advised by an independent expert.
What does this service consist of?
- Review of the purchase contract.
- Management of negotiations and counter-offers.
- Verification that the seller is able to pass good title.
- Registry search to ensure property free of any charges or other mortgages.
- Ensure outstanding taxes on the property are up-to-date before transfer.
- Make sure that all items included in the sale (fixtures and fittings etc.).
- Attendance and assistance when signing the deeds of the property.
- Management of negotiations and counter-offers
- In depth information about schools, sports clubs, shops, cultural organisations, etc.
- Payment of stamp duty.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.