Property Purchase in Greece
Georgios is a graduate of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, qualifying in 2004. He has practiced law since 2006 and is a member of the Athens Law Bar. He specializes in Criminal Law, Administrative Law and Real Estate, as counselor and in litigation matters. He speaks English fluently.
Business, corporate and real estate law practice with 12 years experience in litigation before all grades of Greek jurisdiction including the supreme court and the European court of human rights. Speaks English, Greek, Spanish and French.
Sotiria is an experienced lawyer who performs due diligence analysis of companies in all sectors in order to proceed with restructuring and investments. She prepares commercial agreements & contract documents and assists clients in meetings with banks, investors etc. She also is engaged in a broad-based litigation practice focusing on identifying and responding to the specific needs of individual and corporate clients (esp. concerning banking matters and bribery law).
Who is this Service for?
Buying property abroad is a very popular activity but can be fraught with dangers. Given that the purchase of a property is one of the most important investments that most people will make in their lifetime, it is crucial to be advised by an independent expert.
What does this service consist of?
- Review of the purchase contract.
- Management of negotiations and counter-offers.
- Verification that the seller is able to pass good title.
- Registry search to ensure property free of any charges or other mortgages.
- Ensure outstanding taxes on the property are up-to-date before transfer.
- Make sure that all items included in the sale (fixtures and fittings etc.).
- Attendance and assistance when signing the deeds of the property.
- Management of negotiations and counter-offers
- In depth information about schools, sports clubs, shops, cultural organisations, etc.
- Payment of stamp duty.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.