Immigration in Spain
- AdrianaAdriana is a UK qualified solicitor and is also registered as "colegiada ejerciente" with ICAV in Spain under the Establishment Directive. Adriana has 9 years’ experience working for international commercial law firms in London specialising in transactional business law. Adriana advises on non-contentious commercial matters and has ample experience drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts. Adriana also advises expats on relocation matters. Languages: English, Romanian, Spanish.
Who is this Service for?
Those who have chosen to settle in a foreign country must go through a series of legal procedures beginning with application for a Visa (in non-EU citizen) through to arranging local ID and registration for various services (for all citizens). A lot of time and money can be wasted on not knowing what you are supposed to do, and relying on information about processes that may no longer be valid, since immigration is quite notorious for changing rules and procedures. Having a local expert who speaks the language and has great experience of dealing with the immigration authorities will greatly reduce the stress and hassle involved
What does this service consist of?
- Provision of up-to-date advice and support with making the Visa application
- Managing all local procedures required to be carried-out by those settling in a country following the formal immigration process, including:
- Arranging ID cards/numbers for EU Citizens
- Community Family Card for non-EU family members,
- Registration with local authorities and health services
- Referral to other services provided by Advocate Abroad such as legal support with residential and commercial lettings, estate agent partners to assist with location of suitable places to live and do business
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.