NIE Application in Spain
NIE Application in Spain: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a visas & immigration lawyer in Spain
- José, visas & immigration lawyer in Alicante CityJose Antonio is a highly-experienced lawyer in the Alicante area of Spain. With offices in the centre of Alicante Capital, Jose-Antonio has offered expert legal advice for more than 10 years to English-speakers involved in Property transactions and contractual disputes as well as family law, inheritance and business formation.
- Alicante City
- El Campello
- Granada City
- La Manga Del Mar Menor
- Las Palmas
- Los Alcázares
- Los Cristianos
- Murcia City
- Orihuela Costa
- Palma De Mallorca
- Playa Blanca
- Puerto Del Rosario
- San Sebastian
- Seville City
- Valencia City
Who is this Service for?
Anyone who wishes to carry-out any one of a large number of transactions in Spain may need to obtain an NIE number. For example, if you wish to rent, buy or inherit a property in Spain will need to arrange an NIE (Número Identidad Extranjero – Foreigner’s Identity Number). An NIE will also be necessary for arranging a large number of personal activities such as arranging utilities, getting a mobile phone, registering with local authorities or health-centres etc
An NIE can be arranged on your behalf by a legal representative appropriately empowered via a power of attorney.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial consultation with a lawyer to understand the process
- We will provide you with a list of documents and requirements you must comply with in order to make a successful application
- As required, we can draft a Power of Attorney in order to obtain the number on your behalf
- Alternatively, we can make the application on your behalf and then accompany you to a physical appointment in order to obtain the NIE number
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.