TIE Card Application in SpainSearching for TIE Card Application in Spain Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Spain
TIE Card Application
This service is available across Spain
Who Is This Service For?
Individuals hailing from non-EU countries who have obtained legal authorization to reside in Spain, typically via successful applications for Spanish visas, are legally obliged to obtain a TIE (Tarjeta de Identitdad de Extranjero) Card.
Acquiring a Tarjeta de Identidad de Extranjero (TIE) or Foreigner Identity Card is a pivotal step in certifying one's legal residence in Spanish territory.
Typically, individuals have to confront a maze of legal and administrative hurdles when navigating this process alone. Our service seamlessly navigates these challenges, ensuring that your legal residence status in Spain is firmly established, allowing you to focus on your life and work in this beautiful country.
Note: a new model was introduced in May 2020 which incorporates a biometric chip in the card, similar to those in modern passports.
Eligibility for our TIE service hinges on a few crucial criteria.
Firstly, you should possess a visa or authorization to reside in Spain for a period exceeding six months. This extends to circumstances where there's a modification in your legal or employment status necessitating the renewal of your residence permit.
Additionally, in scenarios of loss, theft, or damage to your TIE card, our service is here to assist you in the requisite procedures for replacement.
It's imperative to have your original passport, relevant documentation, and fulfil the governmental mandates concerning your stay in Spain.
- Our methodical approach begins with a meticulous assessment of your existing documentation and legal status.
- Following this, we'll schedule an appointment at the nearest Foreigners' Office or Police Station, as per the stipulated process.
- We guide you in filling out the necessary application form model EX-17, ensuring accuracy to prevent any setbacks.
- Once your appointment day arrives, we accompany you to submit your application and provide any necessary clarifications to the authorities.
- Our service ensures that every step, from the initiation to the receipt of your TIE, is executed with precision and timely communication.
Engaging our proficient services eradicates the language barrier often encountered with non-English speaking lawyers, ensuring a smooth, understandable process.
Our immigration experts are well-informed, and we ensure to keep track of your application status, and provide a reservoir of resources for any inquiries you might have.
Compared to attempting the process independently, our service not only saves you valuable time but guarantees a stress-free experience, navigating the legal landscape of Spain's immigration policies.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
Our comprehensive service encompasses a range of activities designed to ensure your legal residence in Spain. These include:
- Pre-Application Consultation: Detailed review of your documentation and legal status.
- Appointment Scheduling: Arranging your appointment at the relevant authorities.
- Form Assistance: Help with completing and submitting the necessary application form, model EX-17.
- Application Submission: Accompanying you on your appointment day for application submission.
- Status Updates: Providing timely updates on the status of your application.
- TIE Receipt: Ensuring you successfully receive your TIE, verifying its accuracy, and guiding you on the subsequent steps regarding its maintenance and renewal.
Our service epitomizes a blend of legal prowess and digital excellence, ensuring your journey towards obtaining or renewing your TIE is seamless and informed.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.